Thursday, July 20, 2006

Glad to have the 700W

I've had my 700W back since Sunday and I think I've finally settled on a device. It's not perfect. Sometimes it locks up or is slow to respond. But I really like how many things it can do in one package. I'll try to review it in detail eventually.

Different devices for different people

There isn't one perfect device out there. There's certainly not one device that can do everything and do it all well. It's a matter of figuring out what you need your device to do and finding the one that can handle all that as well as possible. The more capabilities you cram in, the more compromises you'll be forced to make.

You'll notice that my bro recently got the Nokia 6682 smartphone. I went with the Treo 700W. These phones have different capabilites but fit our different needs(wants) in a device.

No comments: