Sunday, July 16, 2006

700W.....again :)

Yeah, they took it back. Still had my old 700W in the back so they just replaced them. Felt bad though; pretty sure the CS guy wasn't too happy with me. I'll try to leave him alone for good now though.

So it really came down to the lack of multitasking and poor web browsing on the 700P that killed it. I know these weren't at the top of my usability list, but I can't stand having something that didn't work completely. Also, if I decided to ditch the data plan with Verizon and just use wifi, that option did not exist on the 700P.

I'm restoring everything to the 700W now. Sprite Backup is a lifesaver although strangely it didn't backup my email, settings, and old text messages. Weird but no biggie. Also, I think the P probably changed some stuff in Outlook, but I'll sort that all out with time.

No comments: